Did you know the origins of the English word Thursday is named after the Norse God of Thunder? Hence Thor’s day – to Thursday, but with a ‘u’.
So…with ‘you’ in mind, let’s talk about how RecruitMum’s services can bring a little or a lot of Thunder to your evolving work place!
Whether a sharp loud crack or a long low rumble, every organisation right now is experiencing a degree of thunder.
Covid-19 is that sense of thunder, causing many workplaces (whether they like it or not) to experience a rapid expansion in how they’re expected to work.
I like to think, that that growing expectation is around doing good, being good and feeling good. Otherwise, why else are we here?
I started RecruitMum to make mother’s careers matter, to create the necessary space for their career’s to thrive.
For you as the employer, it means that by choosing RecruitMum, you’re able to connect to an untapped, experienced & proven talent force, taking your pain out of the recruitment process and making every hire mean something!
Inclusion, Financial Sense, Scaling for Growth, Becoming An Employer of Choice, Achieving a Healthy Gender Balance & Flexing Roles to Build Trust Fast are just some of the reasons why I created this business with Employers & Mums in mind.
Which is high on your ‘thunder’ agenda for 2021?
- Inclusion – RecruitMum enables you to meet your D&I Strategy via hiring experienced Mums.
- Financial Sense – a part-time employee costs less than a FTE and current commentary suggests that women come back more focused and more productive after having children. So you get more bang for your buck!
- Scaling for Growth – business growth is not always about profit. Mothers, across ethnicities and cultures, bring diversity of thought and new ways of doing. This is where growth, in all its forms, happens.
- Becoming An Employer of Choice – where do you see your business in the next 5-10 years? Will you be the kind of business people want to work for?
- Achieving a Gender Balance – women are breaking into new industries – some predominantly male. Construction, the Trades, Engineering and IT. It’s why we love our relationship with NAWIC.
- Flexing Roles to Build Trust Fast – I get that it’s hard, but sometimes we just have to give trust first until trust is broken. Trust creates high-performing and connected teams.
Till next time…