It’s been a while since we’ve brought you our Choose-days Talent issue and as we’re kinda back in a candidate short market again, I thought it was owed some limelight! Here are three top candidates currently seeking part-time work in Auckland…
Katy – Business Manager/”Jack of all Trades”
(Central Auckland based – has just returned home from the UK)
Katy brings over 15 years of experience in NZ and the UK with expertise in Administration & Business Support mostly covering EA/PA roles. Describes herself as a Jack of all Trades and the perfect ‘right hand’ woman to any business owner.
- Managing Director assistance
- Company secretary responsibilities
- Fundraising, Grants & Donor management
- Events management & assistance monitoring budgets
- Extremely proficient with Mac and PC systems
- Very experienced with MS Office and Google Suite products
Barbara – Civil Engineer with QS/QA and Draftsmanship knowledge
(West Auckland based)
Barbara brings 14 years of experience, mostly in Brazil and some in NZ. Most relevant role in NZ, she gained training in Precast Concrete and Structural Steel detailing using AutoCAD software on actual live projects.
- Technical expertise in AutoCAD and Revit2016
- Holds a Bachelor of Civil Engineering (from Brazil)
- Knowledgeable in various aspects of construction work, including analysis of architectural drawings, design and drafting projects, and preparing engineering documents.
Catherine Yu – Data Analyst
Catherine has recently worked for MBIE as a Data Insights Intern and a Team Support member at Bunnings Warehouse.
- Has gathered meaningful insights while utilising agile methodology in MBIE’s regulatory stewardship branch
- She holds a Bachelor of Business (Major Information Systems, Minor Data Analytics for Business)
We have many more women on the hunt for meaningful, part-time work, so let us know where your gaps are!
Wahine into Work – Workshop Series
After the success of the Wahine into Work Career workshop series in June (in collaboration with Works for Everyone & Te Manawa Community Hub), we are calling for expressions of interest (EOI) to run these again. These three workshops focus on supporting women to understand and play to their strengths, creating a top CV and tips and tricks on delivering what they have to offer with confidence…whether that be the subject of their work or career goals, in an interview/presentation-like environment.
If this is something your business, or someone else’s business you know might benefit from, then email me, Clare, at email@example.com with an initial EOI to engage us on delivering.
Till next time…